CREATIVE EXPERIENCE IN CERAMICS MORE REFRIGERIO, ON THE BACK
Personalized pottery classes in an artisan workshop, for beginners who want to have a new experience. Learn ceramics and work with your hands and your creativity.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reception of the client in the Trasierra nucleus and transfer to the workshop in a scattered of this town, between meadows, Oceanfront.
- Delivery of basic material (apron and gloves if desired). COVID-19: Availability of masks, disinfectant gel and disinfected material.
- Short explanation of the phases of ceramic techniques: cooking process, ovens, raw materials used.
- Lathe modeling demonstration: possibility to try this technique. COVID-19: Each participant will manage their own clay, first use, since it cannot be disinfected with the addition of products.
- Elaboration of a piece with hand modeling technique to choose: pendant, small mural with marine motif. These pieces are made personally and will remain in the workshop to dry, cook and then send it to each participant (shipping included).
- Relaxing moment: Large enough space to maintain minimum safety distances. Snack will be offered in a living room- dining room attached to the workshop. If time permits, you can share the moment in the garden with views of the sea and the Picos de Europa. Consistirá en bebida a escoger: has, café, beer with / without alcohol, lemonade, Cocaine without caffeine. También sobao, cheese from the Cistercian abbey of Cóbreces and bread (with gluten). Allergen list is available if required.
In groups: minimum 3 max and max 4 pax.